ผลกระทบของวันเก็บเกี่ยว การพ้นยากำจัดโรคเชื้อรา ต่อการเก็บรักษา

Sugar beet เป็นพืชตระกูลหัวชนิดหนึ่ง ที่นิยมทานกันในอเมริกา
การทดลอง ดูประสิทธิภาพยาเพื่อควบคุมโรคเชื้อรา ต่อการเก็บรักษา

  • Mertect [product at 0.065 ml/kg of roots; 42.3% thiabendazole {vol/vol}]

เป็นชนิดดูดซึม เป็นยาที่ใช้แพร่หลายเพื่อในการควบคุมโรคเชื้อรา และก็มักนิยมใช้เพื่อควบคุมโรคเชื้อราดินและเชื้อราในโรคเก็บ
– Propulse [product at 0.049 ml/kg of roots; 17.4% fluopyram and 17.4% prothioconazole {vol/vol}]

ยาสองตัวนี้ เป็นยาตัวใหม่ ในกลุ่มดูดซึมเช่นกัน
– Stadium [product at 0.13 ml/kg of roots; 12.51% azoxystrobin, 12.51% fludioxonil, and 9.76% difenoconozole {vol/vol}])

สารกลุ่มดูดซึม

ปรากฎว่า Propulse และ Stadium ควบคุมโรคได้ดี เมื่อเทียบกับชุดควบคุม แต่ Stadium ควบคุมโรคได้ดีที่สุด ถึง 100 percent เหม แต่ยาสองตัวนี้ กลับ ทำให้ sucrouse ลดลง เชื้อราที่พบ เช่น Athelia-like sp., Botrytis cinerea, Penicillium spp., และ Phoma betae.

คณะผู้วิจัย ได้บอกว่า ถ้าจะเอายาสองตัวนนนี้ไปใช้ ต้องพิจารณา ด้วย

http://apsjournals.apsnet.org/doi/full/10.1094/PDIS-10-14-0998-RE

Advertisements

Let’s the words present yourself

Let’s the words present your self

Recently, after a small achievement on the proposal, I would like to know what my research is all about, and I would like to present what my proposal is, and who I am. I decided to analyses my proposal.

Now, I am just R newbie. For practicing my R skill, I also used R to analyses my proposal.
R program are very supportive to word cloud from the textin my proposal.

The script

word <- readLines("Proposal.txt") # read file text 

word.cloud <- Corpus(DataframeSource(data.frame(word)))
word.cloud <- tm_map(word.cloud, removePunctuation) # remove punctuation
word.cloud <- tm_map(word.cloud, removeWords, stopwords("english"))
tdm <- TermDocumentMatrix(word.cloud)
m <- as.matrix(tdm)
v <- sort(rowSums(m),decreasing=TRUE)
d <- data.frame(word = names(v),freq=v)
wordcloud(d$word,d$freq, scale=c(8,.5),min.freq=2,max.words=Inf, random.order=FALSE, rot.per=.15,) # Show the wordcloud 

wcloud1

if(require(RColorBrewer)){

  pal <- brewer.pal(8,"Dark2")
  pal <- pal[-(1:4)]
wordcloud(d$word,d$freq, scale=c(8,.5),min.freq=2,max.words=Inf, random.order=FALSE, rot.per=.15,pal)

}
if(require(RColorBrewer)){ 
  pal <- brewer.pal(6,"BuGn")
  pal <- pal[-(1)]
  wordcloud(d$word,d$freq,c(8,.3),2,,TRUE,,.15,pal)

  #random colors
  wordcloud(d$word,d$freq,c(8,.3),2,,TRUE,TRUE,.15,pal)
}

wordcloud

There are not surprises. I’m a rice scientist, so ‘rice’ is going to be a commonly used word. The most of my work has focused on building a network model related to rice ecosystem management. A lot of my work are focused on the data analysis, the development network analysis tool and model to come up with the framework to manage rice pest sustainably to meet the demand of the rice production in recent and future